About Me

My photo
I am the out front singer-songwriter in the band Michael Mazochi & The Widows. I have thus far released 3 albums and am planning 3 more in 2008. I produce all my albums myself and play a majority of the instruments on the albums. My band, The Widows is made up by 4 of my best friends and some of the most valuable musicians around today. I love my band. I think they are great.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Beginning Of Something.

Hello. So It has been decided that each of us in the band need to blog so as to allow people to know who we are as individuals...So this is the beginning of something...Ill do my best to keep people entertained beyond the music that we make...Album reviews and general rants will be part of it...I figure it might be interesting to some of you to hear what someone making records actually thinks about records...so here goes nothing.

if you stumble upon this and dont know who we are...here!

www.myspace.com/michaelmazochi

No comments: